Careers at Tactonic
At Tactonic Technologies we encourage everyone to learn new skills and be involved in all aspects of the technology, design, and business goals of the company.
We believe this is the best way to build strong teams and create great products. The ideal candidates are people who are self-sufficient
and takes initiative that positively impacts the company.
We strongly encourage people who have multiple skills and interests to apply.
Current open positions include:
Data Science/Statistical Programmer
- Analyze Physical Properties of People from Floor Pressure Data
- Work with our lead Data Scientist
- Process data to learn the physical properties of people
- Identify and track them as they move across the surface
- Analyze experiment data and helping to design and implement software solutions.
- Minimum Required Skills:
- Comfortable programming in Java, C++, or Python.
- Good understanding of basic statistics.
- Interest in data analytics and modeling.
- Familiarity with R, clustering, and linear models.
- Experience with real-time interface applications.
- What's in it for you:
- Interesting and challenging work using a cutting edge technology
- Learning the application of basic and advanced modeling techniques
- Understanding how your project work is related to solving important real world problems in security, medical and retail markets.
HMI and Demo Programmer
- Computer Human Interface Programmer (C/C++)
- Pressure Sensing Gestures
- Writing and Linearity Algorithms
- Non-traditional Touch Devices
- Prototype and Demo Programmer (C/C++/Java)
- Physical Control Panel Integration
- Graphics / Visualization
- Interaction Engines (TUIO,
- Game Engines (Unity, Speed Dreams, Torq, OpenDS, etc)
- Office Management
- Light Book Keeping
- Sales and Order Processing
- Great communications skills working with clients
- Good writing skills
- Experience with Office and Google Apps products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- QuickBooks Online experience
Send Your Resume To Tactonic